March 30, 2011

CGtalk_lighting challenge_ Theater

##The character and movie theater was modeled by Dan Konieczka.##
This challenge is very difficult for me to come out an idea to do it... In the end, I decide to duplicate chairs, fance, stair and make it become a fancy show theater.The following is my first draft(March30), but I feel the overall color is a little bit monotone, and he chair and curtain's shading is not right. I'll try to fix it in the later day.
april 1st update












I add "color cuvre" to some lights toenrich the light color, and add a Depth of field, as well as paint a character on the stage.



April10 upadte, I don't like my painting-character since it's not fit with set at all. Therefore, I decide to put a piano. Beside, I modify the lights a little bit to make people's eye focusing on piano.

1 comment:

halbstein said...

我喜欢后台的黑暗,而且摆脱黑暗,进入光明的感觉。顶棚的暗灯也很好。你已经开始创作一个不错的效果通过大厅两边的彩灯,但是我想让你使用彩灯冒险一下;你可以混R G 和 B创造中立的光。这样音乐厅的外观将更加戏剧性。

不过,钢琴有问题。它不成比例,十分突出。我建议你研究这个问题。经常(但并不总是)一个音乐舞台上的钢琴会站在一个带轮子的底座(这样更容易推它上下台)。而且你的钢琴应该转180度,使声音传达到观众。

我很欣赏舞台木板的纹理和反射,考虑考虑重复一次,使木板更窄。